Thank you for your interest in a Buffalo Cake Pops decorating class! All classes are held at Buffalo Cake Pops unless otherwise noted. We are located at 27 Chandler Street in the city of Buffalo, just north of the 198 and Buffalo State College.
How to sign up:
To sign up for a class, please choose the correct class and time slot that you would like to register for. If you sign up for a class slot you didn’t mean to sign up for, we may not be able to switch you to another time, as classes fill up quickly. Classes are open to all ages, unless otherwise stated in the class description.
The only way to sign up for a class is online through our website.
What to expect:
If you are signing up for a cake pop class and are coming with a child age 12 and under, you must be in attendance at all times. You may also sign up for a single spot for your child, and then help with them with their decorating, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
We ask that all class participants wash their hands before participating. Our room is set up to accommodate guests at high-top tables only, so please email in advance if you would prefer a regular table height so we can make arrangements to set up seating for you in advance that you might prefer otherwise. If we do not have advance warning, we might not be able to accommodate you at the time of your arrival. Seating is first come, first serve.
All proper precautions will be taken with sanitizing our space. When signing up for a class, you agree to be mindful of the personal space of all the other guests in the room, and are to be kind and courteous to all people.
Terms & Conditions:
Classes may be canceled on account of low attendance or on account of changing CDC/NY State guidelines for Covid 19 gatherings. We need 4 people signed up for a weekend class to run, and 6 people signed up on a week night to hold a class, but this number may change at the discretion of our business at any time.
As of 12/8/22, there are no refunds for classes. If you are no longer able to attend a class you have signed up for, you have 3 options, all which must happen within 3 months of the class you signed up for.
1) You may transfer your registration to another person for the class.
2) You can notify us and we can attempt to find someone else to take your place. (if this happens, we can refund you ONLY if someone else signs up for the class)
3) You may use your class credit for desserts from our bakery within 3 months of the date of your class.
You may email us at [email protected] if you’d like to schedule a personal, private class. Below is a list of the basic information for you to collect to get the process started.
1) A minimum of 6 people is required to schedule a sugar cookie decorating class, and a minimum of 8 people is required to schedule a cake pop decorating class. On average, the price per person is as advertised with our public classes, but pricing may lower or increase based on the total number of people in attendance.
2) We can schedule classes on week nights, during the day (great for team building events or days off of school!), or weekends (start time usually between 10am-2pm). Availability depends on time of year and how busy our public class schedule is. Reaching out in advance is best to get a preferred time and date!
3) In order to reserve a private party, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold your party time. Payment in full is due 3 days before class, with final count. If guests end up not being able to attend at the last minute, you may decorate their desserts and bring them home to them.
4) Decorating in classes lasts between 1-2 hours. We kindly ask that when scheduling a class, to please advise all your attendees to arrive on time. For birthday or family parties, we offer an additional use of the room for up to 1 hour, for eating, celebrating and presents. Cost starts at $50/hour, and depends on day and time of the week.
You may email us at [email protected] with any additional questions. Thank you, and happy decorating!
Available Decorating Classes
Buffalo Polish Sugar Cookie Decorating Class, Saturday March 25th from 11am-1pm
Seats Available: 15
Springtime Sugar Cookie Decorating Class, Sunday April 2nd from 10am-1pm
Seats Available: 2
Easter Bunny Cake Pop Decorating Class, Monday, April 3rd from 11am-12pm
Seats Available: 7
Spring Chick Cake Pop Decorating Class, Tuesday, April 4th from 11am-12pm
Seats Available: 10
Butterlamb Cake Pop Decorating Class, Saturday, April 8th from 10-11:30am
Seats Available: 4
Butterlamb Cake Pop Decorating Class, Saturday, April 8th from 12:30-2pm
Seats Available: 15